Our Library is special attraction of the college. It is located in a beautiful campus. It has over 28205 books, 32 journals, 05 Magazine & News paper 08 Library Is Partly automated . This Library using Soul 2.0 Library Software. This software is recommended by University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
Govt. B.Ed. College Library is committed to becoming of the leading centers for education in the marathwada region while serving the intellectual, cultural, social, environmental and economic needs of marathwada.
The library’s mission is to make its resources available and useful to the student and to sustain and preserve a universal collection of knowledge and creative for future generations.
* Help in imparting education and research.
*Collection of important resources of information.
*Arranging an efficient Library &information Service.
*Information to be made easily &quickly accessible.
*Understanding the needs of users.
*Making more user friendly.
- Facility of Internet browsing.
- Facility of E-journals and E-books through N-List programme sponsored by Inflibnet and U.G.C.
- Reprography Facility ( Xerox Facility)
- Special reading Hall for Post graduate Students & Research Scholars.OPAC ( Online public Access Catalogue).
- CAS- ( Current Awareness Service) News paper clipping Using Soul 2.0 Library Software.
- Hostel Library Facility 24 Hours
- C.C.T.V. Camera
- Bar-coding system available in library
- Wi-Fy Campus Connectivity
- Books lending facility
- Book-Bank facility
- Library gives special services to physically handicapped users.
- Open Access system is for all users in library
- Suggestion box is placed in library.
- External membership facility is available for distance learning students.
- Information regarding latest resources and new arrivals is displayed on library notice-board.
- Newspapers clipping service of book reviews
- Services for students who appear for competitive Examinations.
- library had made the users satisfaction report by conducting survey.
LIBRARY AT A GLANCE
- No. of Books : 28205
- UGC : 20387
- IASE : 5587
- YCMOU : 1399
- SELF FINANCE : 81
- BOOK BANK : 628
- SAF : 123
- Journals & Periodicals : 32
- News Papers : 08
- Magazine : 11
- Audio Video Cassettes : 09
- CDs : 47
- Data bases : In House Data bases
- Regular Timing : 9.30 A.M. TO 6.00 P.M.
- Access: Open access system is used in library.
Library is open to all Ex- Students and present students as well as staff-members and senior citizens(Retired Teachers of this Institute.)
Sections in library: Area Sq.feet
- Reading section : 50 × 20 = 1000
- Ref. section : 22× 10 = 220
- Periodical sect. : 15× 10 = 150
- Circulation sect. : 10× 10 = 100
- E-Library/ Dissertations sect. : 14×10 = 140
- Seating capacity in Reading Room : 50
- Summary :
- Total No. of Books : 28205
- Total No. of Titles : 14521
- Total No. of Ref. books: 2500
- Ratio of library books : 70:1 books per students.
The institute Subscribes the following E-Resources through Inflibnet N-List Programme. E-Journals = 6000 and E-books = 97,000
|1||American institute of Physics||18 Titles|
|2||American Physical Society||10 Titles|
|3||Cambridge University Press||224 Titles|
|4||Annual Reviews||33 Titles|
|5||Economic & Political Weekly||1 Titles|
|6||Indian Journals||180+ Titles|
|7||Institute of Physics||46 Titles|
|8||Oxford University Press||206 Titles|
|9||Royal Society of Chemistry||29 Titles|
|10||H.W. Wilson||3000 Titles|
|1||Cambridge Books online||1800 Titles|
|2||E- brary||83000 Titles|
|3||Ebscohost Net Library||936 Titles|
|4||Hindustan Book Agency||65+ Titles|
|5||Institute of South East Asian Studies (ISEAS)Books||382 Titles|
|6||Oxford Scholarship||1402 Titles|
|7||Springer e-Books||2300 Titles|
|8||Oxford University Press||1000 Titles|
|9||Taylor Francis e-Books||1800 Titles|
|10||Myilibrary Mcgraw Hill||1124 Titles|
- SUBJECTWISE BOOK COLLECTION
|Sr. No||SUBJECT||TOTAL NO|
|1||Philophy & Sociology||3180|
|3||History of Education||170|
|17||Techniques of Teaching||858|
|20||Educational Administration &Management||930|
|21||Adult & Distance Education||185|
- LIBRARY SERVICE
- Circulation Service.
- Paper clipping Service
- Reference Service.
- Computer & Printing Service.
- Internet Service
- E-Journals and E-books Service.
- User Orientation Service.
- Reprography Service
- Past Paper sets of University Examination.
- Syllabus of Various Subject.
- Separate Reading Hall for Boys and Girls.
- Book Bank service
- Inter Library Loan service
- Hostel library service 24 Hours